Thursday, February 4, 2010

Roxy A Fugitive!!!

Yes, I did it.   I escaped!    And I got in BIG trouble!  And no one trusts me anymore!!

I was on the deck and the yard and the lake were down below.  I just pulled and pulled on the gate and you know what??? it opened just a little, but I could just walk out.  I looked to see if it was going to bother anyone that I take the stairs down, but no one was there ... and I had to make an executive decision and... I said I had to go...  the stairs were there, I had good legs to walk them, and a lot of important stuff was out there for me to do.

And  a lot of stuff I GOT TO DO!  I was gone almost an hour and had loads of fun... until THAT guy down the street saw me play with the poodles and he got me by the collar and took me home!!!! How dare he!!! How rude!!!

Jim and Paola and Claire looked like they had seen a ghost ... they said they didn't know I was missing at all... they thought I was with Claire and Claire thought I was with Paola.  Just think, I had a great opportunity here...darn neighbor!!!  I could have been out and about to see more of my friends!!!

My people were really really really spooked...and they made such a BIG deal of my escape!!!

Everyone still wonders what all I did on my own.  Let's see... they guessed I was in the lake, my coat was all wet, and they know I was playing in the cul-de-sac with the poodles...but everything else is MY secret!

Now I really have to behave...for a little while at least...


No comments:

Post a Comment